31 Mar The Dark Reality of LGBTQ
According to Gallop Poll, 4.5% of people identified themselves as being part of the LGBTQ (lebsian,gay,bisexual,transgender, queer or questioning). This group also includes pansexual, pangender, bigender, agender, etc. Even though the LGBTQ is the smallest group in America, they are the ones who are in front lines of the media such as fashion, TV, internet, social media, and movies.
For a while there has been a controversy between churches and the LGBTQ community who identify themselves as Christians. Homosexual pastors debate with heterosexual pastors on being gay as being acceptable and biblical. Homosexuals are urging and even arguing with churches to change their policies about homosexuals working as church workers.
However we got to first see what does God think about the LGBTQ. Does God see this as a sin? Can someone from the LGBTQ community go to Heaven if he/she/it just marry their partner? We will explain in detail the dark reality of living as LGBTQ.
What Does God Say about LGBTQ Lifestyle
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. – 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. – Deuteronomy 22:5
- Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. – Romans 6:12
- For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; – Titus 2:11-12
- Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. – Galatians 5:19-21
God made man and woman to be as one flesh in marriage and did not intend at any circumstance same sex marriage (Genesis 2:22-24, Matthew 19:4-6). God does not see LGBTQ lifestyle as worldly lusts and works of the flesh.
So where does LGBTQ come from?
It is rooted from idolatry. Paul explains this in his letter to the church in Rome:
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
– Romans 1:22-28
What is Idolatry?
Idolatry is when you worship any object. That object is your god or representation of your god. It is dangerous to commit this practice because evil spirits (devils/demons) actually dwell in these objects (2 Chronicles 11:15, 1 Corinthians 10:20, Revelation 9:20). Not knowing, you can create a covenant with a demon which in return becomes a curse from God that can last from generation to generation (Exodus 20:4-5).
So if you are part of the LGBTQ but never committed idolatry, it lies within the foundation your ancestors placed when they committed idolatry. Check the sexual pattern of your family members, including parents, grandparents, great grand parents on both paternal and maternal. If there is infidelity, gender fluidity, polygamy, unusual sexual behaviors in your family line, then your foundation lies on the marine kingdom, which is part of the kingdom of darkness.
How to Overcome This Lust
Just like any other sexual lust, you have to seek deliverance. You can either do a self deliverance or find a deliverance church. It’s not something you can overcome by self-will. The truth is that a group of evil spirits have took control of your emotions, thoughts, and will. During deliverance, these evil spirits will be expelled out of you and go where ever you or someone command them to go in the name of Jesus Christ. Once delivered, you will not have any desire of this lust again but might find it disgusting.
If you’re struggling with any type of lust, know that God is powerful enough to take it out of you and make you a new person in Christ. You don’t have to live in constant guilt of this sin or compromise your walk for Christ. No lust is worth missing out on Heaven. God loves us so much that he came on Earth as Jesus Christ and died on the cross for our sins in order to save us from Hell. God loves us so much that he gave both his precious blood and spirit, which is the Holy Spirit in order for us to overcome sin.