Why do we know God exist? How does God show he exist? We will list the top reasons we know God exist. 1. His Presence During crusades, thousands of
1. Ascended to Heaven After Sacrifice The angel of the Lord ascended to Heaven after Samson’s parents made a sacrifice to God (Judges 13:20). Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven after
1. Shepherds David was a shepherd before being anointed as king (1 Samuel 16:11). Jesus Christ refers to himself as the good shepherd (John 10:11). 2. Kings David was
1. Ascended to Heaven Both Jesus Christ and Elijah ascended to Heaven in front of a crowd (2 Kings 2:11, Luke 24:51). 2. Did Not Eat for 40 days
The one of the most unfortunate righteous man in the Bible, Job, has deep parallels to Jesus Christ. We will list the top parallels between Jesus Christ and Job.
1. Shepherd Abel was a keeper of sheep or a shepherd (Genesis 4:2). Jesus Christ refer to himself as the good shepherd (John 10:11-14). 2. Sacrifice Both men’s sacrifice
There are some debate to whether Jesus is god or a man. However there are clues that point that Jesus is God in the flesh and image, being part of
1. King of Righteousness Melchizedek means king of righteousness (Hebrews 7:2). Jesus Christ is the king of righteousness (1 John 2:1, Revelation 19:16). 2. King of Peace Salem is
There are parallels between the Adam and Jesus Christ. This is why they are called the two Adams. Adam is the 1st Adam, and Jesus is the 2nd Adam. We
1. Preachers of Righteousness Both men were preachers of righteousness. Jesus Christ had a ministry, teaching righteousness in order people will make it to Heaven (Matthew 5:44-48). Noah taught righteousness
Many ask this question, Why did God create evil? Let’s begin with the definition of evil. What is evil? Evil is not conforming to accepted standards of morality. Morality can
Jesus Christ states, “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me”. – John 10:27. Sometimes we hear a voice in our head and don’t know
There are many debates between Christians or Messianic Jews, and Orthodox Jews on whether Jesus Christ is the Messiah. The Bible made it clear that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
,Many people have different views on who Jesus Christ is. Some think he was just a prophet. Some think he is the son of God. However few believer Jesus Christ
The Bible never uses 888 directly but the number has a great significance in biblical numerology. At a glance 8 looks like a upright infinity sign ∞ . The dictionary
There are some religious groups that are spreading false teachings about Jesus Christ. These religious groups state Jesus Christ is really black, and white people whitewashed him. The Bible warns
1. Both Were Born Miraculously Samson’s mother was unable to conceive before she became pregnant with Samson. Mary, Jesus’ mother, was a virgin when she became pregnant with Jesus.
The Bible mention briefly in the New Testament on the fruit of the Holy Spirit and how to walk in the spirit. But the fruit of the Spirit is love,
In the Bible, Paul mentions the certain gifts that can be given to you by the Holy Spirit. These gifts are used for the common good of the people and
Some think he is a force or ghost but the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity. However the Holy Spirit is also a person. He is
Many people wrote theories on where Jesus was between 12 and 30. However in the Bible you can spot clues that he stayed in Nazareth, his hometown. Coming to his
Many people wonder why God hate sin so much to the point of disgust. People don’t understand how God sees the world and see through people’s hearts. Unlike humans, God
1. Both were in Danger as Babies During the time of Moses, Pharaoh ordered all first born boys to be sacrificed to a marine spirit demon called Hapi. Then Pharaoh gave
The story of Joseph from The Book of Genesis teaches us about two things. The first thing this story teaches us is that not matter how many tribulations and tests
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13 Many people overlook this very powerful verse from The Book of Revelation
Easy explanation for this concept. Think of God as water. The water has three states: solid, liquid, and gas. Even though water have these three states, it is still water.