25 May Scriptures on Hell
1. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. – Matthew 10:28.
2. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. – Matthew 25:46.
3. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. – Proverbs 5:5.
4. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; – 2 Thessalonians 1:9.
5. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. – Luke 16:22-24.
6. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. – Mark 9:43-49.
7. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 13:47-50.
8. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. – Jude 1:7.
9. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. – Psalm 9:17.
10. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. – Matthew 7:13-14.
11. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 25:30.
12. The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath. – Proverbs 15:24.
13. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. – Isaiah 14:15.
14. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. – Psalm 16:10.
15. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. – Matthew 16:18.
16. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 13:42.
17. Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. – Proverbs 27:20.
18. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell. – Proverbs 9:18.
19. For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. – Psalm 86:13.
20. But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD. And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that belonged to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. – Numbers 16:30-33.
21. Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. – Psalm 55:15.
22. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 22:13.
23. And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. – Jonah 2:2.
24. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. – Matthew 12:40.
25. I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me forever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God. – Jonah 2:6.
26. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 24:51.
27. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. – John 5:29.
28. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh. – Isaiah 66:24.
29. Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men? – Proverbs 15:11.
30. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. -Psalm 40:2.
31. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. – Proverbs 7:27.
32. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? – Matthew 23:33.
33. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. – James 3:6.
34. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; – 2 Peter 2:4.
35. Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. – Isaiah 14:9.
36. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. – Revelation 20:14.
37. Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. – Isaiah 5:14.
38. The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough. – Proverbs 30:16.
39. Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people: – Habakkuk 2:5.
40. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. – Revelation 20:10.
41. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. – Revelation 21:8.
42. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. – Revelation 20:15.
43. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. – Mark 10:15, Luke 18:17.
44. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. – Galatians 5:19-21.
45. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. – 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
46. Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable. – Luke 3:17.
47. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. – John 15:6.
48. Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again. – Psalm 140:10.
49. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? – Isaiah 33:14.
50. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor a fire to sit before. – Isaiah 47:14.
51. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. – Matthew 25:41.
52. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. – Matthew 5:22.
53. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. – Revelation 14:11.
54. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. – Matthew 8:11-12.
55. The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. – Psalm 145:20.
56. A Psalm of David. Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. – Psalm 28:1.
57. There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit. – Ezekiel – 32:30.
58. There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. – Isaiah 48:22.
59. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. – Psalm 139:8.
60. Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession. – Proverbs 28:10.
61. And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep. – Luke 8:31.
62. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. – Revelation 9:11.
63. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. – Revelation 20:3.
64. And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes…. – Luke 12:47-48.
65. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. – Matthew 15:4.
66. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. – Daniel 12:2.
67. “Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the LORD Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them.” – Malachi 4:1.
So repent and ask Jesus Christ to come and be your Lord and Savior in order to escape judgement.