23 Oct Scriptures to Proclaim Daily
As Christians we need to proclaim what God says about us in order to extinguish the fiery darts of the enemies. If we don’t say things that God says concerns us Satan will have an upper hand through implementing ungodly thoughts about ourselves and our loved ones. So we list scriptures you can proclaim every day.
1. May the LORD bless me and keep me, may the LORD cause his face to shine upon me and be gracious to me; may the LORD lift up His countenance toward me and give me peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
2. Though my outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16)
3. I have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
4. If I be in Christ, I am a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17).
5. For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
6. Therefore if the Son makes me free, I shall be free indeed. (John 8:36)
7. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. – Romans 8:1.
8. If God be for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:32)
9. For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and I am complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also I am circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also I also have risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And I, being dead in my sins and the uncircumcision of my flesh, hath I quickened together with him, having forgiven all my trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against me, which was contrary to me, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:9-16)
10. Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)
11. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. – Galatians 2:20.
12. Therefore being justified by faith, I have peace with God through my Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also I have access by faith into this grace wherein I stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (Romans 5:1-2)
13. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment I shall condemn. (Isaiah 54:17)
14. For I am a child of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For I have been baptized into Christ and have put on Christ. I am one in Christ Jesus. And if I belong to Christ, then are I am Abraham’s seed, and heir according to the promise. (Galatians 3:26-29)
15. I am more than conqueror through him that loves me. (Romans 8:37)
16. The LORD has made me the head, and not the tail. I will always be at the top, never at the bottom. (Deuteronomy 28:13)
17. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)
18. The LORD shall guide me continually, and satisfy my soul in drought, and make fat my bones: and I shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. – Isaiah 58:11.
19. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. – Psalm 62:5-7.
20. I am a god; because I’m a child of the most High. (Psalm 82:6)
21. For I was once in darkness, but now I am the light in the Lord. (Ephesians 5:8)
22. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. – Philippians 1:21.
23. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:14.
24. I know that all things work together for my good. I am called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
25. Cursed be every one that curseth me, and blessed be he that blesseth me. (Genesis 27:29)
26. I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. – Psalm 139:14.
27. God created me in his own image and likeness. (Genesis 1:27).
28. God has blessed me and gave me dominion over every living creature on the earth (Genesis 1:26-28).
29. I shall be fruitful and multiply. (Genesis 1:28)
30. There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling. For God shall give his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.(Psalm 91:10-11).
31. With long life will God satisfy me, and shew me his salvation. (Psalm 91:16)
32. God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
33. The Lord shall give my the desires of my heart because I delight in him. (Psalm 37:4)
34. I shall not be put to shame because I hope in the Lord. (Psalm 25:3)
35. I have the fruit of the spirit, which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, and temperance.(Galatians 5:22-23)
36. I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth my fruit in my season; my leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3)
37. The LORD shall renew my strength; I shall mount up with wings as eagles; I shall run, and not be weary; and I shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
38. The Lord has given me a new heart and a new spirit. (Ezekiel 36:26)
39. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. – Philippians 4:13
40. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. – Psalm 23:4
41. Because I love you laws, I will have great peace and nothing will make me stumble. (Psalm 119:165)
42. In all my ways I will acknowledge him, and he shall direct my paths. (Proverbs 3:6)
43. Since I abide in Christ, and his words abide in me, I shall ask what I will, and it shall be done unto me. (John 15:7)
44. Since I tithe regularly, I will put God to the test to open the windows of heaven for me, and pour out a such blessing today. (Malachi 3:10)
45. I will put on the full armor of God so I can stand against the schemes of Satan. (Ephesians 6:11)
46. But I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, I am God’s own special person so that I may proclaim the praises of Him who called me out of darkness into his marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9)
47. He must increase, but I must decrease. – John 3:30.
48. God raised me up with Christ and seated me with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6)
49. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:19)
50. I have been renewed in the spirit of your mind; and I put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 4:23-24)
51. But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish me, and keep me from evil. (2 Thessalonians 3:3)
52. I cast all my anxieties today for he cares for me. (1 Peter 5:7)
53. I will continuously fight the good fight of faith, laying hold on eternal life. (1 Timothy 6:12)
54. God has chosen me before the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:4)
55. God’s grace is sufficient for me, for his power is made perfect in my weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)