21 Jan Satan’s War on Women
Satan’s war on women has been going on for a long time even after he tricked Eve in the garden of Eden. We will go into detail on why and how Satan wages war against women.
There are several reasons why the devil wages war on women:
- Women along with men are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27).
- God made it so with this ruling, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. – Genesis 3:15.
- The only way someone can fully function on Earth is to be born of a woman. God himself had to be born of a virgin woman to become Jesus Christ.
- Women has great influence over their children and husband.
- Women are co-heirs with their husbands to have dominion of the Earth through Christ (Genesis 1:28, 1 Peter 3:7, Romans 8:17).
Satan wages war with women in various ways in order to accomplish his goals. He uses his human agents to implement external factors to wage war against women. He also uses spirits from the his kingdom to reside in the minds of women to implement internal factors to wage war.
The kingdom of darkness uses external factors such as:
- Government to implement rules to oppress women’s rights
- Media to distort the views of women
- Religion to oppress women’s rights and distort views of women
- Culture to oppress women and distort roles of women
The kingdom of darkness uses internal factors such:
- Spiritual husbands
- Strong men spirits
- Different evil spirits to control emotions such as spirit of depression, spirit of rejection, spirit of pride, etc.
- Generation curses
- Familiar spirits
How can women fight back?
The only way women can fight back is Jesus Christ. He said himself, “I am the way, the truth, and the life…” (John 14:6). There is no other way. We can not fight a spiritual warfare without spiritual weapons. Without Jesus Christ, women has no chance defeating the devil and his devices. As a woman, if you haven’t fully received Christ in your heart, start today with a prayer.