30 Oct With God Nothing is Impossible
Whenever you may be feeling down or seem like life is turning for the worst. Always remember with God, nothing is impossible. We list scriptures to remind us this very thing.
He is King of Kings, Lords of lords, God of gods
- For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: – Deuteronomy 10:17.
- O Lord our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name. – Isaiah 26:13.
- That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. – Philippians 2:10-11.
- That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. – 1 Timothy 6:14-16.
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: – Colossians 1:16.
- Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. – 1 Chronicles 29:11.
- Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah. – Psalm 24:10.
With the Him is the Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. – Psalm 147:5.
- For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. – Proverbs 2:6.
- He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding. – Jeremiah 51:15.
- He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud. – Job 26:12.
- And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; – Isaiah 11:2.
- The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. – Proverbs 3:19.
- Only the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding, and give thee charge concerning Israel, that thou mayest keep the law of the Lord thy God. – 1 Chronicles 22:12.
God is Powerful
- Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? – Isaiah 66:1
- That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever. – Joshua 4:24.
- Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. – Genesis 18:14.
- Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? – Jeremiah 32:27.
- When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures. – Jeremiah 10:13.
- The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. – Isaiah 42:13.
Out of the Lord’s Mouth is Power
- And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. – Revelation 19:15.
- And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. – Revelation 19:21.
- The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. – Psalm 29:3-9.
- And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. – Genesis 1:3.
All Things Are Possible With God, If You Believe
- With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. – Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27.
- If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. – Mark 9:23.
- Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee… – Mark 14:26.
- For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. – Mark 11:23.
- And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. – Matthew 17:20.
- And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. – Luke 17:6.
- And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. – Luke 1:45.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. – John 14:12.
- And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; – Mark 16:17.
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: – John 1:12.
- That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. – John 3:15.